It’s time to Step Up for Mental Health!
From September 19 to October 31, Cameco partnered with Dalewood Golf Club to offer the Cameco Charity Golf Package, a socially distanced alternative to a traditional one-day golf tournament fundraising event to raise funds for the Cameco Fund for Mental Health. Cameco matched a portion of all player registration fees and matched all sponsorships at 100 per cent to raise a grand total of $38,118.39. An additional $5,381.00 was raised from employee fundraisers, bringing the total to $43,500.00. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Cameco did not host its Step Up for Mental Health 5K fun run/walk event.
All funds will be disbursed to organizations undertaking projects that promote or protect mental health in Northumberland County.
Applications for funding will be adjudicated by a panel that includes local mental health professionals and representatives from Cameco.
The 2020 granting program will disburse $43,500.00. The maximum grant size will be $10,000.00 in 2020.
- Your application must be focused on Mental Health
- Application process is open to registered charities, qualified donees [what is a qualified donee?], non-profits*, and organized groups* (*for groups without a charitable number, use 12-3456789 when creating your online account).
- Your project must operate in and benefit the community of Northumberland County, Ontario
- All applications must be received via the online application form and must be completed in full to be considered
- Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306.665.1767.
November 27, 2020Call for Application opens
December 20, 2020 @ 11:59 pmApplication Deadline
January 31, 2021Announcement of Successful Applicants
How To Apply
- Click Apply Now (below)
- Select “Create New Account” button to create an account for your organization.
- Input your organization’s information (organization name, tax identification number, address, etc). If your group does not have a charitable tax identification number, please use 12-3456789 when creating your online account.
- You will create a sign in using the email of the person applying for the grant.
- Once the login account has been created, you will then go back to the main log in page to start your application. The link to the application form will now be visible.
- You can save your application as a draft as many times as you like before submitting it for review using your email and password you created in the previous steps.
- Once you have completed your application make sure to complete the process by submitting your application before the deadline.