It’s time to Step Up for Mental Health!
Established in 2019, Step Up for Mental Health is a Saskatoon-based run/walk to raise funds and awareness for mental health. Every dollar from registration fees, plus a matching amount from Cameco, supports the Cameco Fund for Mental Health. Step Up shifted to a virtual event in 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but still attracted more than 3,500 registrants. All funds raised will be disbursed to Saskatchewan organizations undertaking projects that support mental health.
Step Up for Mental Health was established by Cameco in partnership with Brainsport, the Saskatoon Community Foundation and the Saskatchewan Health Authority. Applications for funding will be adjudicated by a panel that includes mental health professionals, as well as representatives from Cameco and Saskatoon Community Foundation.
The 2020 Granting Program will disburse more than $300,000.
- Your application must be focused on Mental Health
- Application process is open to registered charities, qualified donees [what is a qualified donee?], non-profits*, and organized groups* (*for groups without a charitable number, please use 12-3456789 when creating your online account).
- Your project must operate in and benefit a community in Saskatchewan
- All applications must be received via the online application form and must be completed in full to be considered
- Please direct question to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306.665.1767.
October 7, 2020Call for Application opens
November 6, 2020 @ 5:00 pmApplication Deadline
Early DecemberAnnouncement of Successful Applicants